Seoul: I want to visit there many times!

 Seoul in South Korea

Last summer, I traveled South Korea with my friends for the first time. I visited Busan and Seoul. The trip was so fun but I could not go to everywhere I want to visit. Furthermore, my favorite YouTuber has traveled South Korea many times and been to a lot of wonderful places where I have not been to. Therefore, I would like to visit South Korea, especially Seoul, again!

(Information of Seoul)

There are 5 things to do in Seoul! (However, I think there may be more fun places in South Korea.)
1. Cheap and fashionable clothes














2. Many cute cafe (ex. Samoyedo cafe) (Samoyedo is the big dog below.)


















3. Jeju Island













4. Beautiful shrine and temple







There are some temples that people can wear hanbok, Korean traditional clothes.









5. Lotte World














Here is a YouTube that introduces Seoul.


Here is a Google map of Seoul.


コメント

  1. Seoul is very nice place! I want to visit too.

    返信削除
  2. Seoul is very fascinating place! I want to wear hanbok, Korean traditional clothes

    返信削除
  3. I want to visit south Korea and wear hanbok, it is very cute and I like very much!

    返信削除
  4. wow!! i want to visit, too and enjoy shopping to make more stylish. lol

    返信削除
  5. I have never been there. I want to go there someday!!

    返信削除
  6. I'm interested in Jeju island! it's very curious!

    返信削除
  7. The fashionable clothes are populer by many people.
    I want to buy these clothes in South Korea.

    返信削除
  8. I want to visit Seoul and eat delicious food.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Bath Survey

My Invention

Educational Game Review